Sunday 12 September 2010

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

At first I was leaning towards wanting to give the book up and stop reading, but something kept telling me hang on, just read the first 3 chapters then if it's not good enough stop. So that's what I did, I read the first 3 chapters, and by gosh am I glad I read them 3 I carried on till the end as well...

I love Clare and Shane and Eve and Michael. I was chanting in my head for them to watch out for vampires. I had no idea the outcome of the book would leave me hanging and wanting more. The ending came as a shock I never expected some of the characters to change so quickly as to how they did (Oliver)

What was bad about it? At the top of my head I can't think if anything. plus I'm not about to dive back into the book just pick up anything that's wrong with it.

Overall-Must read for anyone who loves Vampires, twists, unexpected change in characters, enemy's you can relate to and the loyal boys who will help you in a time of need I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment