Sunday 12 September 2010

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Sisters Red...well what to say. It was amazing, gripping, and un-put-downable. I'm sure many others would agree?


Sisters Red starts with a prologue letting us readers understand the world we're going to be dwelling into as soon as we open the book. We find Rosie and Scarlett March living in the 'sort-off' middle of nowhere, the house that the book started at.From there we learn that not only are these girls teenagers but they hunt Fenris (werewolves) with the help of Silas.

Sisters Red is Little Red Riding Hood with a twist. When I finished the book I was begging for more. When the face-off scene at the end was playing it's self like a movie in my head, I couldn't put the book down I had to know what happened next, the ending for me was totally unexpected(just the way I like my books).

Overall- Anyone who likes werewolves, sisters who stick together with rough patches, a sexy man with an axe, well look no more. Although I gave this book 4 stars, it's well along the lines of 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment