Monday 2 August 2010

Welcome

At the moment i'm supposed to be asleep. I got bored about 11pm here in England so I decided to make a blog so peole can follow me. I basically want people to follow me; I luuurrrve reading books (If reading books was a sin...I'm already there), I love the paranormal romance and urban fantasy books; they give me somewhere to escape from everyday life. But, most of all i want to become an author, so i thought i could share my weird/crazy/not-normal mind of the certainly not normal stories that are found inside my insane mind.

This is my first blog, please follow. I will soon have book reviews posted and information about up coming books. Until then my fellow Bloggers.

Lauren xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the book blog community! Looking forward to your posts. =)

    ReplyDelete